Each of the nodes is represented by a location and direction vector.
A module will only be attached if:
- the node direction vector is facing towards the camera (from 0 up to 90 degrees)
- the space is not obstructed
- the distance of the node to the camera isn't too larger than the distance from the camera to the point on the ship projected by the mouse
The building system will attempt to automatically rotate the module to fit into the requested space, alas failing at it slightly in the current implementation.
- R and Right Mouse Button rotate a module
- Left Mouse Click selects and drops a module